After visiting 100+ luxury resorts in 25 countries, only 5 of them lived up to the standards outlined in our 200+ parameter Secret Shopper Protocol. A mystery shopping screening, done by a professional that thinks like your customer with dietary restrictions, can help your hotel improve its services by avoiding these common failures:
• Failure to attract the modern, health-conscious traveler by not offering nor marketing enticing healthy, free-from and trendy food options both on the website and social media.
• Failure to survey your clientele upon arrival to understand their dietary needs and preferences, and craft personalized dining experiences.
• Failure to create specific gluten free and plant-based menus with eclectic options, from appetizers to desserts.
• Failure to provide adequate basic substitutions for those on special diets, such as: handmade gluten free bread and vegan butter, nut-based cheese, vegan egg omelets, gluten and dairy free assorted pastry baskets, gluten free vegan cheesecakes and pies, keto carb replacements, gluten free plant-based burgers, dairy free yogurts, fermented drinks, adaptogen lattes, nightshade-free sauces and more.
• Failure to create a sense of security for guests on special diets who are waited on by unsure staff members who constantly need to check with the chef about ingredients.
• Failure to customize the mini bar for guests on gluten free, plant based and sugar free diets.
• Failure to implement inter-departmental communication and strategies to ease the guest experience and not annoy them with repetitive questioning.Learn more about Ambra Torelli
Wholesome Lux’s mission is to provide cutting edge brands in the luxury hospitality sector with effective tools and guidance to:
To start a conversation with Wholesome Lux and
harness best-in-class practices to raise the dining
performance of your hotel or resort, please fill out the
form and we’ll get right back to you